RESUME & COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES
Job Transitions prides itself on developing the most effective resume and cover letter based on your experience, skills and job target. All written documents are carefully crafted and very detailed. This requires a team effort. We will conduct an in-depth telephone session to discuss your search and determine the appropriate resume and cover letter format for you.
In most cases, clients can expect a series of questions concerning their experience, skills and accomplishments during the document preparation process. Generally, documents can be prepared within a three to four day period depending on client availability for answering questions and client demand at the time of initial contact with Job Transitions. No payment is due until the documents are approved 100% by the client.
CAREER ADVISING SERVICES
These sessions are by appointment and include detailed and comprehensive discussions on targeted strategies when conducting your search. All topics can be discussed by telephone, email and internet. Face to face appointments can be scheduled for local clients (Greater Chicagoland area including most suburban areas).
Topics include, but are not limited to the following areas:
* Establishing Career Direction
* Effective Use of Resumes and Cover Letters
* Establishing and Prioritizing Your Specific Points of Marketability
* Strategies and Techniques to Secure Interviews
* Interviewing Skills – Strategy / Interview Prep Sessions for all interviews you secure during the course of your search
* How to Handle the Salary Question
* Salary Negotiation Strategies
* Interview Follow-up Strategies
* LinkedIn training for both beginners and more advanced users
SCHEDULE A FREE RESUME REVIEW & INITIAL CONSULTATION TODAY!
President, Job Transitions, Inc.
2824 Brighton Court
Westchester, IL 60154
Office: (708) 562-0052
Mobile: (708) 277-8813